- Aug 22, 2017 -
Handle the stainless steel railings should pay attention to the following points:
1. Scrub the stainless steel staircase handrails Do not use steel wool, steel wool scrub may make metal particles adhere to the basin wall, a long time easy to produce rust, affecting the pot life.
2. Clean the railings to avoid the use of steel brush or rough texture of the brush, so as not to scratch the surface of stainless steel staircase handrails.
3. Clean stainless steel railings Please use sponge or cloth, such as cleaning with detergent, use a neutral detergent, gently scrub.
4. Stainless steel staircase handrails try not to use rubber pad, because the rubber pad under the dirt is difficult to clean.
5. Stainless steel staircase handrail surface can not contact with heavy metal components of water (heavy water), due to heavy metal containing water will cause the stainless steel staircase handrail discoloration or rust, such as this phenomenon, please immediately wipe the stainless steel staircase handrails with a towel.
6. Stainless steel staircase handrails should be avoided with strong wandering powder, household chemicals and soap contact, such as the above situation, you need to wash with water and immediately wipe dry stainless steel staircase handrails with a towel.